QuiltCrate Subscription Club: Sew Wicked Fun!
QuiltCrate is a subscription club! You can sign up to have fabric and sewing goodies delivered right to your door every month. Subscriptions are available for 2 or more months. Please be sure to read our QuiltCrate Policies at the bottom of this page. Call the shop or stop in to sign up: (207) 865-4600
Receive a mystery package of sewing fun every month that you subscribe! The package will contain 1 – 2 yards of fabric (our choice– it could include yardage or precuts!), and a pattern and/or notion.
Cost is $35 per month (includes shipping!).
Here’s what was in some past QuiltCrates!
Henry Glass fabric, machine sewing needles, and Woven Wonder placemat pattern!
Batiks, 2 spools of thread, and the Little Buoy Table Runner pattern!
- We will deliver during the first week of each month.
- We are shipping to US addresses only.
- Subscriptions can start at any time. For example, if you sign up in March, you can ask for your subscription to start shipping in June.
- The first month of the subscription must be paid for at the time of sign up.
- We choose what goes into the packages– often it will be fabric that just arrived at Cotton Weeds!
- NO TRADE-INS or RETURNS on what you get in your package!
- Fabric, notions, and patterns may vary between recipients in any given month. For example, my “Sew Wicked Fun” package in March might have scissors in it, but my friend’s package in March might have needles. That’s part of the fun!