If you are part of our Block of the Month, join us on the 2nd Tuesday of each month for the 12 months of the program! You can cut your block, sew your block, or just come to socialize.
WHEN: 2nd Tuesday of the month starting January 10 from 6 – 8pm
Other meetings will be: Feb. 14, March 14, Apr. 11, May 9, June 13, July 11, Aug. 8, Sept. 12, Oct. 10, Nov. 14, and Dec. 12.
COST: Free if you are part of our “Getting to Know Hue” Block of the Month program.
Join Michelle and stitch part of your quilt each month. Who knows what you will end up with????? The class is FREE, but you have to purchase your fabric for the mystery quilt at Cotton Weeds Quilt Shop.
WHEN: Once a month for 6 months, starting Oct. 19. We’ll meet the 3rd Thursday of each month: Oct. 19, Nov. 16, Dec. 21, Jan. 18, Feb. 15, and Mar. 15.
Join Heather as she teaches basic embroidery stitches. You will begin work on a cute needle keep as you learn the stitches. Heather will also talk about thread choices, needles, and much more! She is a treasure trove of information.
WHEN: Saturday, November 11 from 10:30am – 1:30pm
COST: $30 plus supplies
Join Heather to learn the beautiful art of wool applique. She will share her expertise on fusing the design, embroidery thread and needle choice, and the blanket stitch. This class is great for beginners. A kit will be available for purchase to work on during class.
Cost: $30 plus supplies
WHEN: Sunday November 19 from 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class must be paid for at the time of registration to secure your seat in the class.
- You must register by phone or in person– no e-mails, please.
- At the time of registration, a supply list will be provided (if applicable).
- Please bring a sewing machine in good working order to the class (if it’s a machine-sewing class). Please be comfortable using your machine.
- Classes are nonrefundable unless we cancel class for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if there are not enough people signed up.