If you are part of our Block of the Month, join us on the 2nd Tuesday of each month for the 12 months of the program! You can cut your block, sew your block, or just come to socialize.
WHEN: 2nd Tuesday of the month starting January 10 from 6 – 8pm
Other meetings will be: Feb. 14, March 14, Apr. 11, May 9, June 13, July 11, Aug. 8, Sept. 12, Oct. 10, Nov. 14, and Dec. 12.
COST: Free if you are part of our “Getting to Know Hue” Block of the Month program.
Join us on the 3rd Sunday of the month from February through June (5 months) for English Paper Piecing excitement! Bring a project you are working on, start something new, or just come to see what everyone else is working on and get inspired! Beginners are encouraged to join us! Basic instruction will be given each month, and we will feature a new tip or technique. Then it’s your time to relax and sew, sew, sew!
WHEN: 3rd Sunday of the month starting Feb. 19 from 1:30 – 3:30pm
Other club dates are: March 19, Apr. 15 (Saturday), May 21, and June 18.
COST: $10 per month for 5 months– pay for all 5 months at sign-up, and get one month free!
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class must be paid for at the time of registration to secure your seat in the class.
- You must register by phone or in person– no e-mails, please.
- At the time of registration, a supply list will be provided (if applicable).
- Please bring a sewing machine in good working order to the class (if it’s a machine-sewing class). Please be comfortable using your machine.
- Classes are nonrefundable unless we cancel class for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if there are not enough people signed up.